CustodianPosted: January 13th 2015 - 5:11 PM
Permanent, part-time custodial position helping to maintain a safe and pleasant environment for our patrons, volunteers, and staff.
Hours are Monday through Friday 6:00 am to 9:00 am. An additional weekend shift of two hours will be required every fifth week. Starting wage is $8.30/hr.
Duties will include normal cleaning including restrooms. Applicants must have a high school diploma, be able to do physical labor, and safely lift 30 lbs. Reliability and punctuality are very important.
Turn the completed application in to the Circulation Desk.
You will be called if an interview is needed. Position is open until filled.
Administrative/Personnel ManagerPosted: January 7th 2015 - 4:43 PM
Position: Administrative/Personnel Manager (Library Assistant III)
Starting Date: March 2, 2015
Starting at $14.75/hr.
Review of applications will begin February 2, 2015 and will continue until the position is filled.
- Performs and supervises clerical work in implementing the policies and procedures related to personnel, accounting, statistical reporting, secretarial functions and business services of the Library.
- Conducts and is responsible for personnel activities, wage and salary record keeping, and maintenance of personnel files
- Assists in the preparation of annual estimates of budget requirements of all departments; and controls the expenditure of all funds within the adopted budget
- Maintains appropriate ledgers, accounts, and files according to existing policies and procedures
Some assigned time in other library departments, particularly Circulation, will be expected. Varied forty hour a week schedule may include weekdays, evening and Saturdays.
- Bachelor’s Degree or other combination of experience and education to provide necessary expertise.
- Considerable knowledge of: personnel management principles; secretarial and clerical skills; bookkeeping and related financial management procedures; automated systems software i.e Microsoft Excel/Word, CYMA; and, ability to coordinate technical reporting tasks in support of the administration of the Library.
- Basic knowledge of library operations and policies and/or experience in library work would be a plus.
Send application to:
Susan Ash, DirectorTwin Falls Public Library
201 Fourth Avenue EastTwin Falls, ID. 83301
Employment ApplicationPosted: November 17th 2014 - 2:26 PM
Applications may be filled out and returned to the Circulation Desk. They are kept on file for six months.
Library DirectorPosted: November 17th 2014 - 2:25 PM
The Board of Trustees of the Twin Falls Public Library seeks candidates for the position of Library Director.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, five work-related references and the Application for Employment found on the Library’s website. The application packet may be submitted by e-mail to DirectorSearch@twinfallspubliclibrary.org, by fax to 208-733-2965, or by mail to Library Director Selection Committee, Twin Falls Public Library, 201 Fourth Avenue East, Twin Falls, ID 83301.
DO NOT substitute "See Resume" for information requested on the application form.
Volunteer At TFPLPosted: October 15th 2014 - 11:55 AM
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Twin Falls Public Library. Volunteers’ time and talents help the Library maintain the quality of materials and services provided to the local community. To learn more about current Volunteer opportunities please complete the Volunteer application form and return it to the Library; applications are kept on file for six months.
Benefits as a Library volunteer:
- Working in an interesting environment.
- Handling a fascinating variety of Library materials
- Knowledge that you are contributing to your community.
Volunteer Tasks Include:
- Preparing new materials
- Mending materials
- Withdrawing out-of-date and/or damaged materials
- Special projects
Please note, in order for an application to be considered, potential volunteers:
- Must be over 14 years of age (15+)
- Must be willing to volunteer a minimum of 25 hours and/or 1-2 months (at least 2-3 hours per week), unless already cleared with Volunteer coordinator
- Must be able to work independently