Youth Services ClerkPosted: October 23rd 2014 - 8:05 AM
We have a permanent, part-time position open as a Youth Services Clerk.
This position requires both customer service skills and computer experience. A high school diploma or GED is required.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, creative, and a team player.
One evening and some Saturday hours are required
If interested, please download or pick up an application at the Circulation Desk.
Open until filled. Thank you for your interest!
Volunteer At TFPLPosted: October 15th 2014 - 11:55 AM
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Twin Falls Public Library. Volunteers’ time and talents help the Library maintain the quality of materials and services provided to the local community. To learn more about current Volunteer opportunities please complete the Volunteer application form and return it to the Library; applications are kept on file for six months.
Benefits as a Library volunteer:
- Working in an interesting environment.
- Handling a fascinating variety of Library materials
- Knowledge that you are contributing to your community.
Volunteer Tasks Include:
- Preparing new materials
- Mending materials
- Withdrawing out-of-date and/or damaged materials
- Special projects
Please note, in order for an application to be considered, potential volunteers:
- Must be over 14 years of age (15+)
- Must be willing to volunteer a minimum of 25 hours and/or 1-2 months (at least 2-3 hours per week), unless already cleared with Volunteer coordinator
- Must be able to work independently
Employment ApplicationPosted: January 14th 2014 - 8:50 AM
Applications may be filled out and returned to the Circulation Desk. They are kept on file for six months.