Circulation ClerkPosted: July 30th 2014 - 10:18 AM
The Twin Falls Public Library is currently hiring for the following position:Circulation ClerkHigh School Diploma/GED Required
Requires customer service and computer skillsPermanent Part-Time Position: 17.5 Hours per week
Requires one evening a week and every third SaturdayPlease return applications to the Circulation Desk
Employment ApplicationPosted: January 14th 2014 - 8:50 AM
Applications may be filled out and returned to the Circulation Desk. They are kept on file for six months.†
Volunteer At TFPLPosted: October 18th 2013 - 3:56 PM
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Twin Falls Public Library. Volunteersí time and talents help the Library maintain the quality of materials and services provided to the local community. To learn more about current Volunteer opportunities please complete the Volunteer application form and return it to the Library; applications are kept on file for six months.
Benefits as a Library volunteer:
- Working in an interesting environment.
- Handling a fascinating variety of Library materials
- Knowledge that you are contributing to your community.
Volunteer Tasks Include:
- Preparing new materials
- Mending materials
- Withdrawing out-of-date and/or damaged materials
- Special projects
Please note, in order for an application to be considered, potential volunteers:
- Must be over 14 years of age (15+)
- Must be willing to volunteer a minimum of 25 hours and/or 1-2 months (at least 2-3 hours per week), unless already cleared with Volunteer coordinator
- Must be able to work independently