All crafty adults are invited to join us for Saturday Crafter-Day! This month, make your own windchimes on Saturday, September 25th. Drop by the library anytime between 10:30 AM and 12:00 PM to make yours!
Contact the library at 208-733-2964, or email email@example.com for more information.
September is National Library Card Sign Up Month, and to celebrate, we're having an art contest! Submit your design for a chance to have it featured on our next Library Cards! There are three age groups, 0-10, 11-15, and 16+. Submit your design by September 30th, and the Library will choose finalists in each age group, then, we'll have a public vote! The winning design in each category will be featured on our new library cards! Keep reading to see full contest rules!
1. One design per entrant. Designs may be submitted by returning a signed contest form and a physical copy of the design to the library, using the one submission form at tfpl.org, or by email to tfpl@twinfallspubliclibrary – emailed submissions must send a signed contest form and use the subject line: Library Card Design (accepted formats are .jpeg, .png, .ai, .svg).
2. The design must be suitable for a general audience.
3. Designs will be edited to fit a 3.375” x 2.125” library card. The Twin Falls Public Library logo may be superimposed over designs on the final card.
4. The design must be an original, unpublished work of the entrant.
5. All rights to the design will be retained by the entrant, with Twin Falls Public Library being granted to use the entrant’s design at its discretion indefinitely.
6. Submitted copies of designs will not be returned.
7. All qualified entries will be grouped into the following age levels: Ages 0-10; Ages 11-15; Ages 16+ and over. Each group will be judged separately.
8. Designated judges made up of Library staff will select finalists during the first round. The finalist designs will then be posted in the Library and online for a second round of general voting by the public, which will determine the final winners for each age group. Both rounds will be anonymous. All decisions will be final.
Try our convenient Curbside Pickup service! This is a quick, easy service for you to pick up holds at the library, and you don't even have to leave your vehicle!
1. Place your items on hold via the online catalog.
2. Once your holds are ready, pull into the designated parking spot.
3. Call the front desk and we'll bring your items right to your car!
Contact the Circulation Desk for more information about Curbside Pickup at 208-733-2964 ext. 100.